Cast iron skillets are ideal for several cooking aspects. They can be used for frying meats, sautéing and vegetables. They can go from stovetop to oven without the pan degrading. Cast iron skillets can withstand extremely high temperatures without degrading making it useful for a wider variety of applications. Use outdoors also on a camp fire or barbecue.
Old-fashioned large iron pan, uncoated flat-bottom non-stick pan, use healthy.
Material: cast iron
Bottom material: single bottom
Cover type: wooden lid
Suitable for: Induction cooker / electric ceramic stove / gas stove universal
1. This pot cannot be heated in a microwave oven.
2. Please pay attention to adjust the flame when using. If the flame is too large, touching the handle will cause the handle to overheat.
3. the temperature of the joint between the iron body and the handle is high, please use insulated gloves.
4. Be sure to use anti-scalding gloves when the temperature is slightly lower after use.
5. please put it in a place that is not touched by infants and young children.
6. In order to prolong the service life of the pot, it is strictly forbidden to burn the pot body, avoid damage the pot body.
7. Avoid dropping the iron pot at high altitude, causing some unevenness and deformation.
Rubbing with an unsaturated cooking fat, such as canola, vegetable, or corn oil, then place on a high heat or in oven until slightly smoking. It is recommended the maintenance is performed as soon as possible after cooking, this includes any cast iron cookware that comes with lids.
YEARLY Cast Iron Wok with Wooden Lid Uncoated Healthy Fry Pan Wok Thicken Gas Stoves Two Handle Non-Stick Uncoated Old-Fashioned Iron Pot Frying Pan 40CM B07XP9BXM5